Minecraft is not a boring game at all, but if some things became monotonous to you, there are some ways to have fun more. Minecraft is known as an open-world sandbox game with many modes to try and play.
The game is top-rated nowadays, due to its graphics, customization, and freedom to play. If you’re encountering, however, moments of boredom, here is some stuff you might want to try.
How to have more fun in Minecraft
- Start to find more diamond by easily looking in the area or using the maps;
- Grow your land for more freedom in your area;
- Try exploring housing by developing an underground house or a water world;
- Build a secret escape by designing a hidden room. You can add a mysterious way out, very useful when you’re in danger;
- Try swimming in lava and found out how fun it is;
- Build some pyramids;
- By using a character pack, everything will become more intriguing and thrilling;
- Invite your friends and challenge them in a building contest;
- Destroy more creepers by attempting to reach an amount of 25 creepers or skeletons killed;
- Set up your server;
- Choose to design your house with more rooms;
- Develop a mob trap and a mob destroying place;
- Make a copy of the world you’ve operated some hard work, then move into creative mode and crash the whole world;
- Set up your rules for a survival challenge and later play by following them;
- Grow wolves by trying to get 20 wolves in your pack;
- Try out your strength and find out how big of an explosion you can make;
- Safeguard your village by defending it from enemies;
- You can try to develop an add-on in the game;
Also, you can try building some intriguing things from a house with three-story, a roller coaster, a sky city to an island.