The long-awaited PlayStation 5 console gets released by Sony in November, and it will hopefully make the fans forget about PlayStation 4 forever. Sony has a special game showcase event scheduled in two days (September 16), and it will reveal to the public more crucial info about the next-generation console PS5.
Godfall is one of the numerous confirmed titles for PlayStation 5, and it’s also another great chance for gamers to dominate the battlefield and virtually slay enemies while fighting alongside their friends. Feel free to watch the new trailer of the game below:
The presentation writes:
“Aperion is on the precipice of ruin. You are the last of the Valorian knights, god-like warriors able to equip Valorplates, legendary armor sets that transform wielders into unstoppable masters of melee combat. Tear through foes as you climb through the elemental realms and challenge the mad god, Macros who awaits you at the top. Ascend in Godfall, the first-of-its-kind, looter-slasher, melee action-RPG.”
The PvE online co-op mode is there for players to tag along with up to three friends.
The PlayStation 5 console features the following specs:
- CPU: AMD Zen 2-based CPU with 8 cores at 3.5GHz (variable frequency)
- GPU: 10.28 TFLOPs, 36 CUs at 2.23GHz (variable frequency)
- GPU architecture: Custom RDNA 2
- Memory interface: 16GB GDDR6 / 256-bit
- Memory bandwidth: 448GB/s
- Internal storage: Custom 825GB SSD
- IO throughput: 5.5GB/s (raw), typical 8-9GB/s (compressed)
- Expandable storage: NVMe SSD slot
- External storage: USB HDD support (PS4 games only)
- Optical drive: 4K UHD Blu-ray drive
On the other hand, the main rival of PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, has already revealed its price. Microsoft announced that those willing to get their hands on the console will have to pay $499, while the Lite version (aka Xbox Series S) is worth only $299.