One of Huawei’s latest flagships is the Mate 30 Pro released about a month ago, and it packs some powerful hardware. While not anybody is willing to spend a ton of money on such a device, you can be sure that nobody would refuse to have such a smartphone in their pocket if it was for free or at a very low price.
But Huawei Mate 30 Pro is not cheap or free, and it’s totally worth its high price of P50,990 as it will be sold in the Philippines. It will be available for pre-order just in a few days, on October 28.
This phone’s cameras are making it an excellent device for vlogging. Therefore, this makes happy all those highly interesting people that are filming their faces while delighting us with so much precious advice in fields like friendship, how to behave yourself at school, relationships, or what to do when somebody is talking dirty to you. The cameras will compete with the ones from iPhone 11 and other flagships.
Enough talking, let’s take a look at the full specs for Huawei Mate 30 Pro:
- 53 inch display
- FHD+ 2,400X1176 Resolution
- Rear Camera: 40MP (Cine Camera, f/1.8 aperture) + 40MP (f/1.6 aperture, OIS) + 8MP (Telephoto Camera, f/2.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0 aperture + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Huawei Kirin 990 chipset
- 16-Core Mali G76 GPU
- Big Core + Tiny Core NPUs
- EMUI10 OS (Based on the Android 10)
- 8 GB RAM
- 256 GB Memory with the possibility of adding a memory card up to 256 GB
- 4,500 mAh battery
- HUAWEI Supercharge (Max 40W)
- Wireless HUAWEI Supercharge (27 W)
- USB Type C
- Type-C Earjack
- Available colors: Space Silver, Black
And as you have might’ve guessed already, the Mate 30 Pro from Huawei will not be equipped with any Google apps or services. His buyers will have a difficult mission of proving to the world that there is life after YouTube, Gmail, Google Maps, Google Drive, Google Lens, the Play Store, and many others.