Television has evolved a lot in the recent years, and instead of those classical TV’s with tubes or flat screens, now the Smart TV’s are widespread. But even so, not everyone can afford a Smart TV, and there are other ways for them to enjoy some of the features of such a gadget.
If you have a PlayStation 4 console and not a Smart TV, we have good news for you. It’s possible to watch Youtube TV on such a console and use your smartphone as a remote control. To see your subscribed channels and search for content, just head for your YouTube app. But let’s dive a little bit deeper into how to make the proper setup.
- Locate the App in the PlayStation Store
- Select the Install button
- Open the App and log into your account.
- If you don’t have an account, then Sign-up.
How to play videos:
You’ll only have to hit the ‘play’ button for playing videos. Furthermore, it’s useful to know some basic options:
- The play button will play the desired video, or resume it if it was paused earlier.
- The Forward option will make the video go forward with 10 seconds.
- The Rewind option will make the video go backwards with 10 seconds.
- The Captions option will show the video with a caption if there is one available
How to upload videos:
Perhaps any video content lover has to know how to upload his own videos. Therefore, uploading this type of content from PS4 is not hard at all:
- Click Share on your Playstation console.
- Select the Upload Video Clip option.
- Choose your desired video and then select Youtube.
- Briefly edit your video: trim it, add a description, etc.
- Select the channel where you want to upload.
- Select the share button and that’s all.
That’s pretty much all you need to know if you plan to watch YouTube TV using the PS4 console. Enjoy!