Netflix is a haven for many movies and TV series lovers as the giant streaming service grants access to a wealth of content at an affordable price. There is something for everyone, from action-packed sagas to funny cartoons, which makes it a solid choice. However, some users may not enjoy the built-in Netflix autoplay feature.
This function will automatically start a preview on the home screen and launch the next episode when the current one is over. This handy tutorial will show you to disable the feature across all the devices on which Netflix runs in a few minutes.
First of all, you will have to sign-out from all but one device to ensure that the change will take place without problems. It may seem to be a bit inconvenient at first, but it is considerably faster than repeating the following steps several times. The sign-out can be triggered across all devices by using a single device, and it is advised to use a PC internet browser.
How to Disable Netflix Autoplay
Signing –out accounts via an internet browser:
- Go to the official Netflix website and enter your credentials to sign-in.
- Click on your profile, which should be located in the upper-right corner of the window. Click on the Your Account option.
- After the new page loads, search for the Settings option and click on it.
- Click on the option to sign-out all devices and confirm it.
Disabling Netflix autoplay:
- Access Netflix by using the internet browser and click on your profile picture.
- Click on the Manage Profiles option.
- Pick the profile on which you wish to disable autoplay, and it will take you to a new page.
- Uncheck the first box to disable the autoplay feature of an episode. Do the same for the second checkbox if you wish to disable autoplay for previews.
- Click on the Save button, and the changes will be updated. Repeat the steps for other profiles if needed.
And that’s all that you need to do to disable Netflix autoplay.