Instagram succeeded in gaining popularity due to its fantastic features. Users can easily choose to post images, chat with their followers, or be creative with the Story feature. This function lets us experience with lots of tools, such as adding music or creating polls.
Even if our creations don’t stay for longer than 24 hours, they’re sure captivating enough. An Instagram Story with music is even more fun and intriguing. If you’re not sure how to add music to your Stories, you might want to try the following methods!
How to Add Music to Your Instagram Stories Easily
Use an External Software
This method works flawlessly for those users who live in regions where Instagram Story is not available. It’s sad for those of you that can’t enjoy the feature, so we’re going to focus on you first. Using third-party tools is sometimes essential. Take Clideo, for example, an easy to use software:
- Go to clideo.com and choose the All-tools option
- Look after the Add Music to Video feature
- Click on the plus icon
- Choose a video to upload (you can upload files from Dropbox or Google Drive)
- After the file is uploaded and processed, add a music file to it (Dropbox or Google Drive)
- Edit and adjust your video as you like
- Click on the Create button
- Download the video
Use Instagram Music Sticker
The last method is also the easiest one. The Music sticker from Instagram is an in-app feature that lets you listen to music while scrolling viewing the Stories. But, the Music Sticker is available only in selected regions:
- Open Instagram
- Tap on the far left circle with your profile
- Create a new Story
- Click on the white circle to shot a new photo or hold longer the button to take a new video. You might choose a file from your library, as well.
- Tap on the icons from the top right
- Choose the Music sticker
- You will notice lots of songs that you might want to add or type your favorite
- Tap on a song and add it to your Story
- You can also choose what part of the song you want to be played on Instagram